Amie Harwick’s Ex-Boyfriend Re-Arrested… Disney’s first live-action remake PG-13… Buckingham Palace update… Ryan Newman released from the hospital… and The Masked Singer Unmasks the Elephant
Over the weekend, Drew Carey’s former fiancée, Dr. Amie Harwick, died after being attacked by an ex-boyfriend. Gareth Pursehouse either threw or pushed Amie off her apartment’s third floor balcony. He was initially arrested for murder Saturday afternoon, with bail set at $2M. Gareth was able to bond out on Tuesday night, but he was re-arrested on Wednesday on a no bail warrant.
Disney’s live-action remake of “Mulan” hits theaters next month with a PG-13 rating. The movie features several scenes of war and action, which is the reason for the rating. If parents are thinking this will be a comedy like the original, it’s looking like this is going to be way more serious. In fact, Mulan’s little dragon sidekick Mushu — who was voiced by Eddie Murphy — won’t be in the new version.
Starting April 1, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s office at Buckingham Palace is officially closed. At that point, they’ll start their new roles as semi-private citizens. This new arrangement will be reevaluated after 12 months. People magazine reports that Harry and Megan will formally retain their “HRH” styles, but will not actively use them. They will also continue to be known as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, the Earl and Countess of Dumbarton, and the Baron and Baroness of Kilkeel. Harry also keeps his place in line for the throne, which is sixth. And once we find out the name of the new charity they’re launching, we’ll know if they’re going to win the fight of keeping the name Sussex Royal.
BREAKING: Prince Harry and Meghan will no longer have an office at Buckingham Palace from the end of March.@SkyRhiannon has the latest.
Four days before his terrifying crash in the Daytona 500, Ryan Newman and his wife Krissie announced they were separating. But yesterday, it was Krissie who was filming as Ryan WALKED OUT OF THE HOSPITAL holding hands with his two daughters. Krissie captioned it, “best sight ever!!!” Wouldn’t it be wonderful if their marriage is saved because of all this! It will be a while before Ryan is able to race for his team again. This Saturday, Ross Chastain will be his replacement in the Penzoil 400 in Vegas.
SPOILER ALERT!! It was Group B’s turn on “The Masked Singer” last night, and after performances by Banana, Mouse, Elephant, Taco, Kitty, and Frog, it was Elephant who revealed himself as Tony Hawk. Of course, the judges’ guesses were all over the place…as usual. In fact, so much about this show is predictable that Entertainment Weekly has come up with “The Masked Singer Drinking Game.” Unless you want to risk alcohol poisoning, I would choose only one of these because there’s no way you could make it through 15 minutes of the show if you take a drink every time:
- Ken Jeong says “I know exactly who this is” about a contestant.
- A panelist makes a truly awful guess.
- The other panelists make fun of Ken Jeong’s terrible predictions.
- Nicole Scherzinger is brought to tears by a contestant’s performance.
- Jenny McCarthy says “Girlfriend!” to a contestant.
- Robin Thicke piggybacks off another panelist’s guess, usually Jenny or Nicole.
- Nick Cannon makes a transition by saying, “One thing we do know.”
- We see a shot of someone going crazy in the audience.
- Some weird sexual energy happens between Nicole and one of the contestants.
- Jenny finds a way to bring up that her husband is Donnie Wahlberg.
- A guest panelist makes a better guess than the actual panelists.
- A contestant’s clue is a sexual innuendo involving one of the panelists.
- A panelist guesses a contestant is boy bander or an R&B diva.
- A panelist uses the adjective “soulful” to describe a performance.
- Nick says he knew exactly who the celebrity was after they’re unmasked.
Powered by WPeMatico