XXXTentacion left a gift… 1 billion YouTube views… Johnny Depp is nearly broke… 10 episodes of “The Conners”… and The Proposal contestant accused of setting up a woman to be sexually assaulted
The man accused of murdering rapper XXXTentacion went before the judge yesterday and he is now being held without bond. The day after X was killed, Dedrick Williams was bragging on Facebook, “Don’t piss me off u will never know wats next.” Was he bragging about murdering X? I don’t know, but police arrested him just a few hours later on a first-degree murder charge. It’s not clear if police believe he targeted X or this was a random robbery. Meantime, X’s mom posted a sonogram on Instagram yesterday, captioning it, “He left us a final gift.” Sources say it’s definitely not his ex-girlfriend, Geneva. But X was keeping this girlfriend’s identity and pregnancy a secret to protect her.
Two music videos hit 1 billion YouTube views this week — Bruno Mars’ “24K Magic” and Rihanna’s “Work” featuring Drake. This is Bruno’s fifth video to reach the billion views milestone, tying him with Columbian singer Maluma. Justin Bieber is top dog, though. Six of his videos have at least a billion views. And Rihanna is now tied with Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj as the women with the most billion-view videos. Each of them have four.
— billboard (@billboard) June 22, 2018
The Rolling Stone wanted to see just how broke — or broken — Johnny Depp is. So they went to the source! Johnny was very open with the reporter, talking about his money problems and his issues with depression and alcohol. According to the article, Johnny has made $650 million on films that netted $3.6 billion. But they say almost ALL of it is gone. And Johnny addresses the claims that he wore earpieces on movie sets so someone could feed him lines. Johnny says it’s true that he wears an earpiece, but he says it’s only so sounds can be fed to him, which help him act with his EYES. He says if he’s hearing the sounds of bagpipes or a baby crying or bombs going off, “it creates a truth.” He explained, “Some of my biggest heroes were in silent film. It had to be behind the eyes. And my feeling is, that if there’s no truth behind the eyes, doesn’t matter what the (BLANKING) words are.”
Dropping $75 million on 14 homes is just one reason why Depp may be running low on cash…https://t.co/nHEmyTo1Ml
— Maxim (@MaximMag) June 21, 2018
ABC is bringing the “Roseanne” show back, minus Roseanne and with a new title. The working title is “The Conners.” ABC has ordered 10 episodes of “The Conners,” starring John Goodman, Laurie Metcalf, Sara Gilbert, Lecy Goranson and Michael Fishman. It will air on Tuesday nights this fall. Roseanne accepted a settlement to completely remove herself from the show financially and creatively. She issued a statement, saying, “I regret the circumstances that have caused me to be removed from ‘Roseanne.’ I agreed to the settlement in order that 200 jobs of beloved cast and crew could be saved, and I wish the best for everyone involved.” “Roseanne” was canceled last month after Roseanne tweeted a racist comment about former Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett.
The Conners will go on without matriarch Roseanne. https://t.co/45TNkOzCN6
— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) June 22, 2018
ABC just keeps getting hit with DRAMA! They’re canceling the second episode of “The Proposal” because one of the contestants is accused of facilitating a sexual assault! A woman from Milwaukee claimed in a Facebook post that a man “was directly responsible” for her date rape. She didn’t say who it was, but she posted the man’s picture. She said he was a “pretty face” who lured her on Tinder. Only when she showed up for their date, he was there with two older men. She claims that the “pretty face” said he had to step away for a minute and promised to come right back, only he never did. And while he was gone, the older men spiked her drink and then did things to her that were so awful, she said she couldn’t share them. In the comments section, somebody identified “pretty face” as Michael J. Friday, which she then shared in a screenshot. Once ABC heard this, they immediately pulled this Monday night’s episode. I don’t know what will air in its place. As of now, “The Proposal” is still scheduled on ABC’s website.
The Proposal Contestant Accused of Setting Up a Woman to Be Sexually Assaulted https://t.co/sytWdhAosi
— People (@people) June 22, 2018
Powered by WPeMatico